Crystal Collagen Anti-Aging Eye Mask- (5 Packs= 10 Pieces)
What is the difference between Crystal Eye Mask and ordinary eye mask paper?
1. Absorption: Our mask is made of plant collagen,it will gradually dissolve under body temperature and permeate into the skin.Ordinary mask ingredients,on the contrary,are usually absorbed by the cotton paper used.
2. Effectiveness Ingredients used are taken from the nature.The compositions of which are very close to that of the human skin tissue.With high-density plant collagen and transparent mask releasing technology,the ingredients can be quickly absorbed by skin.
3. A sheet-form transparent mask composed of ingredients including natural extracts,purified water and collagen.Most of the essences will remain because paper mask is not used,enabling real and direct absorption from the sheet. No rinsing required after use.
- Eliminates dark circles and fine lines - 100% Collagen and other minerals present within the eye mask, speed-up cell & collagen rejuvenation. This increase the elasticity in the eye contour while reducing eye bags and problems such as dark rings & fine lines.
- For firm and sparkling eye contour
- Relieve Fatigue eyes
- 10X Absorption Technology Dissolve upon encountering Heat
- Natural collagen which comes from the cactus plant is the primary ingredient. The Collagen Mask is mucus free and none-sticky. Nutritional ingredients are condensed inside the mask, quickly penetrating the skin,feels like skin and immediate sense of lifting and firming..
- Cleanse and dry your face
- Peel off the plastic from the eyepatch
- Place the patches below the eye
- USE 2-3 times a week, Wear about 30 mins
- Remove the patches, DO NOT reuse them
- Avoid using on scar area or sensitive skin
- Stop using if you experience discomfort
- Keep away from children
- Do not use 1 patch for more then 12 hours
Anti Aging, Anti-puffiness, Dark Circle, Anti Wrinkle Moisturizing collagen eye mask.
Item Type: Treatment & Mask
NET WT: 4 g
Ingredient: deep-sea black mud extract
Eye Care: Eye Mask